3 Days Berber Village and valleys Trek
Morocco High Atlas Berber Villages and Valleys Trek 3 Days
3 days berber village and valleys trek experience will takes us from the red city of Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountain to spend few days with the local Berber people of Morocco.
Starting from the beautiful Imlil Valley will discover the local villages lifestyle of 3 different valleys ; Ait Mizan with nice view over the Atlas Mountain chain including Toubkal peak , Imnan with its nice terraces, Berber houses huddled on the Imnan river, and the Azzaden with its colorful Berber villages , biggest waterfalls in the Area.
The valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community. This trip will allow us visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day to day living
3 Days Berber Village and valleys Trek Highlights:
- Start and end’s in Marrakech
- Trek three different high Atlas Valleys
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of Berber peoples.
- Easy to extend in Marrakech, Essaouira or the Sahara Desert.
Day by Day Valleys Trek at a Glance:
- Day 1 : Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Tamatert pass(2279m) – Tinghrin(1600m)
1 hrs 30 min drive / 5 hrs walk / Gite (guesthouse) / Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Tinghrin(1600m) – Aguersiwal pass(2010m) – Ouddid pass(2200m) – Tizi Oussem(1900m)
7 hrs walk / Gite (guesthouse) / Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3 : Tizi Oussem(1900m) – Mzikk pass (2400m) – Imlil(1750m) – Marrakech
5 hrs walk / 1 hrs 30 min drive / Meals: B, L
Trips You Might also Like: