Bougmez Valley and Mgoun Trek – 8 Days
Spectacular Ait Bougmez Valley and Mgoun Trek – 8 Days
In this trek to Ait Bougmez valley and Mgoun trek we Travel from Marrakech to the Central high atlas for a lovely walking couple of days. On the way up firstly you will be visiting the natural bridge of Imi-n’ifri. After that into the Ait boulli berber valley prior to get lastly to Ait Bougmez Valley for a first night.
6 days trekking to explore the Berber villages of the Happy Valley, climb up the second highest peak in Morocco and Nord Africa the Mgoun summit 4071m. And the best of what the central high atlas can offer.
On the way back through a different road, you be visiting the highest waterfalls in Morocco “Ouzoud” where you will have lunch prior to travel back to Marrakech.
Trips you might also like:
- 2 Days Toubkal Summit Trek
- 3 Days Toubkal Summit Winter Climb
- Jebel Saghro Trek, Winter Sunshine 8 Days
- Sahara Camel Trekking Trip, Chigaga Dunes 8 Days
- Combined Trip, Toubkal and Sahara 5 Days
- Atlas Valleys and Sahara Tour 6 Days
- Morocco 2 Peaks Trek / Toubkal (4167m) and Mgoun (4071m) 14 Days
- Atlas Mountains Long Traverse 22 Days
- Off-Road Atlas Mountains Bike Trip – 8 Days