Toubkal Peak and Valleys Hike 3 Days
Toubkal Peak and Valleys Hike Tour 3 Days
Mt Toubkal Peak and valleys tour Bounded by the Tizi N’test pass to the West, and the Tizi N’tichka to the East. Most of the trekking interest’s concentrate around the central line of these peaks. Starting from Ouanoukrim and bearing onwards, North-Easterly to Annrhemes we finish with Angour.
Atlas Trekking Morocco will allow you to explore the fascinating valleys and high Peaks in one tour of the Atlas Mountains. Starting from Imlil Region that containing all the highest peaks. By far its the most popular region for walkers.
Mt Toubkal is the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and in North Africa. Situated 65 km south of the city of Marrakech and in the heart of Toubkal National Park it stands at 4167 meters.
- Start and end in Marrakech
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Spectacular views across the High Atlas from Mount Toubkal summit
- Easy to extend in Marrakech, Essaouira or the Sahara desert
- Excellent Reviews on our Tripadvisor Page
Toubkal Peak and Valleys Trek at a Glance:
- Day 1 : Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Tizi Mzikk(2470m) – Azib Tamssoult(2300m)
- Day 2 : Tamssoult (2300m) – Ighoulidn waterfalls – Aguelzim pass (3550m) – Neltner refuge (3207m)
- Day 3 : Refuge (3207m) – Toubkal peak (4167m) – Imlil (1750m) – Marrakech
Similar Trips you might also like:
- 2 Days Toubkal Summit Trek
- 3 Days Mt Toubkal Winter Climb
- Berber Villages Trek 3 Days
- Combined Trip, Toubkal and Sahara 5 Days
- Atlas Valleys and Sahara Tour 6 Days
- Morocco Twin Peaks Trek / Toubkal (4167m) and Mgoun (4071m) 14 Days