Three Valleys and Berber Villages Trek
Morocco High Atlas Three Valleys and Berber Villages Trek 3 Days
3 days to Explore high Atlas three valleys and berber villages trek experience. The trip will takes us from the red city of Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountains to spend 3 days – 2 nights with the local Berber people of Morocco.
Starting from the beautiful Imlil Valley will discover the local villages lifestyle of Three different valleys ; Ait Mizan with nice view over the Atlas Mountain chain including Toubkal peak , Imnan Valley with its nice terraces, Berber houses huddled on the Imnan river. Lastly Azzaden Valley with its colorful Berber villages and biggest waterfalls in the Area.
The three valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community. This trip will allow us visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day to day living
Three Valleys and Berber Villages Trek Highlights:
- Start and end’s in Marrakech
- Three different high Atlas Valleys Trek
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of Berber peoples.
- Easy to extend in Marrakech, Essaouira or the Sahara Desert.
Day by Day Three Valleys Trek at a Glance:
- Day 1 : Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Tamatert pass(2279m) – Tinghrin(1600m)
1 hrs 30 min drive / 5 hrs walk / Gite (guesthouse) / Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Tinghrin(1600m) – Aguersiwal pass(2010m) – Ouddid pass(2200m) – Tizi Oussem(1900m)
7 hrs walk / Gite (guesthouse) / Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3 : Tizi Oussem(1900m) – Mzikk pass (2400m) – Imlil(1750m) – Marrakech
5 hrs walk / 1 hrs 30 min drive / Meals: B, L
Treks You Might also Like: