Morocco Imperial Cities and Sahara Desert Tour – 10 Days
An Active Culture Experience in Morocco’s Imperial Cities and Sahara Desert Tour – 10 days – from 1050 € (land only)
Discover the Moroccan imperial cities and Sahara Desert on this paced and adventurous tour. the kingdom contains a multitude of cultural influences. From the Roman empire, through Arab conquest, to its French protectorate status in the 20th century, Morocco has formed its own, highly unique culture through absorbing the influence of its conquerors and visitors. Well-preserved medinas throughout the country hearken back hundreds of years with their maze of streets, sidewalk market stalls, and hidden courtyards.
Morocco imperial cities tour will allow you to experience vibrant souks, medinas and ancient Roman ruins. Hike through gorges in the towering Atlas Mountains and interact with local friendly Berbers. Ride camels and explore the edge of the Sahara Desert.
- Imperial cities – of Rabat, Fes, Meknes and Marrakech with its colorful UNESCO Djamaa el Fna.
- Camel trek and overnight in Nomadic tents between the dunes of Erg Chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
- Explore the exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Roses Valley.
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazate (CLA studios).
- Visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Atlas Mountains – hike in the dramatic and most scenic mountain range in North Africa
- Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
Morocco Imperial Cities and Sahara Desert Tour at a Glance:
- Day 1: Fly to Casablanca – Rabat
- Day 2: Morning sightseeing in Rabat – Fes
- Day 3: Exploring Fes
- Day 4: Fes – Volubilis – Meknes
- Day 5: Meknes – Middle Atlas – Merzouga
- Day 6: Merzouga – Todgha gorges – Roses Valley – Skoura
- Day 7: Skoura – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Hadou – Tichka pass – Imlil “High Atlas Mountains”
- Day 8: Trek and walk in Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
- Day 9: Day to explore Marrakech
- Day 10: The end of the Morocco Tour adventure
Tours You Might also Like: