Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip
Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakech
Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip take place at 160Km from Marrakech, one of the most attractions and selected day tours departing from Marrakech. From a height of over 100 meters a series of falls converge to cascade gracefully down from one rocky platform to another into a pool below.
The Ouzoud waterfalls are in the middle Atlas section close to Azilal city. A 2 hours and half drive from Marrakech. Then you will be able to discover the highest waterfalls of the Morocco.
Go on a hike around the falls, ride the local boats to cross the river, or trek for 2 hours to get to the source of Ouzoud cascades.
Enjoy the tasty local food in one of the restaurant. Ouzoud waterfalls are a popular site for Moroccans at summer.
The bottom of the falls is accessible through a shaded path of olive trees. At the summit of the falls, there are a dozen old small mills that are still in use.
Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour Highlights:
- Hiking and Walking in Beautiful Atlas Mountains.
- Meet Barbary Macaque Apes in thier Nuture Home.
- Spectacular Views and Amazing Landscapes.
- Only 2 Hours Drive From Marrakech.
Ouzoud Waterfalls at a Glance:
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by 4×4 / minibuses : ( hotel – trek – hotel)
- Travel insurance
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fees
* This Day trip runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
* We usually have several trips departing each week that you may join if you are a solo traveler,