Ouzoud Waterfalls Excursion From Marrakech
Ouzoud Waterfalls Excursion From Marrakech Day Tour
Ouzoud waterfalls Excursion from Marrakech Day tour take place at 160Km North-east of Marrakech, one of the most attractions and selected day tours departing from Marrakech. From a height of over 100 meters a series of falls converge to cascade gracefully down from one rocky platform to another into a pool below.
The Ouzoud falls are in the middle Atlas section close to Azilal city. A 2 hours and half drive from Marrakech. Then you will be able to discover the highest waterfalls of the Morocco.
Go on a hike around the falls, ride the local boats to cross the river, or trek for 2 hours to get to the source of Ouzoud cascades.
Enjoy the tasty local food in one of the restaurant. Ouzoud waterfalls are a popular site for Moroccans at summer.
The bottom of the falls is accessible through a shaded path of olive trees. At the summit of the falls, there are a dozen old small mills that are still in use.
Ouzoud Waterfalls Excursion Highlights:
- Hiking and Walking in Beautiful Atlas Mountains.
- Meet Barbary Macaque Apes in thier Nuture Home.
- Spectacular Views and Amazing Landscapes.
- Only 2 Hours Drive From Marrakech.
Ouzoud waterfalls Excursion from Marrakech at a Glance:
- English speaking guide.
- Ground transfers by 4×4 / minibuses : ( hotel – trek – hotel)
- Travel insurance
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fees
* This Day trip runs all year round and can depart at any date of your preference.
* We usually have several trips departing each week that you may join if you are a solo traveler,