5 Days Combined Atlas and Desert Trip
5 Days Combined Atlas and Desert Trip, Mt Toubkal Ascent Trek to Sahara Desert Tour
This 5 Days combined Atlas and Desert trip, Toubkal to Sahara, allows to achieve two goals in one trip. The first is a climb to the highest peak of Morocco and north Africa, Mt Toubkal 4167 m. Second is a fabulous Sahara desert trip by a Camel ride to the largest sand dunes of Morocco, Erg Chebbi dunes. Both are equally viable for Atlas Trekking Morocco and their team.
The best combination between two Morocco highlights, Atlas Mountains and Sahara desert trip. The trip starts first with a trekking in the high Atlas Mountains to climb the highest peak. Then the Combined Atlas and desert trip ends with a Camel ride in Erg chebbi Dunes in Merzouga. First adventure part includes the Toubkal ascent. And the second part is lifetime experience of a camel ride and a night at the Berber camp between the Sahara dunes. This itinerary will give you a big opportunity to discover a real Berber life and experience the culture, traditions and heritage.
5 Days Combined Atlas and Desert Trip Highlights:
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Roses Valley.
- Camel trek and overnight in Nomadic tente between the dunes of Erg chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
5 Days Combined Trip at a Glance:
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Neltner Refuge(3207m)
- Day 2: Refuge (3207m) – Toubkal summit (4167m) – Imlil (1750m)
- Day 3: Imlil (1750m) – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Dades Valley
- Day 4: Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga
- Day 5: Merzouga – Tazzarin – Draa Valley – Marrakech
NB: If you prefer to break the distance of day 5, then we suggest spending the night in the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou so take a 6 Days Combined Atlas and Desert Trip.
Similar Combined Trips: