Atlas and Sahara Tour – 6 Days
High Atlas Valleys and Sahara Tour – 6 Days
Atlas Valleys and sahara tour is a great combined trip of Morocco. The high Atlas Mountains with its remote valleys and Berber villages. In addition to the fabulous Sahara desert with its spectacular sand dunes and a lifetime camel ride experience. This is one of Atlas Trekking Morocco best trips, and the most recommend to our guests.
The combined Atlas valleys and Sahara tour starts from Marrakech by a trekking to the Atlas mountains valleys. Best chance to meet the local Berber people and know more about their daily lifestyle. After that, the trip will continue South East on a Sahara tour. Firstly we visit the UNESCO Intentional world heritage of the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and Ouarzazate Film Studios.
Secondly the natural Toudgha Gorges and the beautiful Dades and Roses Valleys. Thirdly and the most importantly is a Camel ride in Erg chebbi Dunes at Merzouga. In addition to a night in local nomad camp between the golden sand dune of Erg Chebbi. Further then all the above, amazing sunset and sunrise, Star gazing, camp fire, local animation and a delicious Tagines.
A lots of highlights and a great combination make the trip one of our Best Seller Tours.
- Trek and explore three different high Atlas Valleys.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Visit the Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Rose Valley.
- Camel trek and overnight in a Nomadic tente between the dunes of Erg chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
- Excellent Reviews from our Travellers on our TripAdvisor page.
Atlas Valleys and Sahara at a Glance:
- Day 1 : Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Tamatert pass (2279m) – Tinghrin (1600m)
- Day 2 : Tinghrin (1600m) – Aguersiwal pass (2010m) – Ouddid pass (2200m) – Tizi Oussem
- Day 3 : Tizi Oussem (1900m) – Mzikk pass (2400m) – Imlil (1750m)
- Day 4 : Imlil (1750m) – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Dades Valley
- Day 5 : Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga
- Day 6 : Merzouga – Tazzarin – Draa Valley – Marrakech
NB: If you prefer to break the distance of the last day then we suggest spending the night in the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou so take a 7 days Tour.
Trips you might also like: