Atlas Mountain Valleys Trek
2 Days Atlas Mountain Valleys Trek in Morocco
Atlas Mountain valleys trek trip will take us from the red city of Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountains to spend 2 days hiking with the local Berber people of these Mountains.
These Atlas Mountains valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community. Visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day to day living.
Atlas Mountain Valleys Trek Highlights:
- Start and end in Marrakech
- Trek and explore different high Atlas Valleys
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Easy to extend in Marrakech, Essaouira or the Sahara desert
2 Days Atlas Valleys Trek at a Glance:
- Day 1 : Marrakech - Imlil (1750m) - Tamatert pass (2279m) - Tinghrin (1600m)
- Day 2 : Tinghrin (1600m) - Aguersiwal pass (2000m) - Aguerssiwal (1675m) - Marrakech