Best of Morocco 15 Days Tour
Best of Morocco Tour 15 days – from 1200 € (land only)
15 Days to discover the highlights and the best of Morocco in one grand tour. Take in the rich history, diverse culture and all Morocco secrets and adventures. From the great spiritual and civilizational monument of Hassan 2 mosque, to the impressive mountain blue town of chefchaouen, uncover ancient history at the labyrinth of twisting alleyways in Fez Medina, experience local life style in the Atlas Mountains and then to share stories and food with local families,
Experience the energy of imperial cities as you explore souks stuffed with exotic wares of Marrakech and Fez. Wander through kasbahs, spice markets, and cities pulsing with energy on this comprehensive trip. Climb onto a camel and explore the edge of the Sahara before admiring the views on a guided hike from the heights of the Atlas Mountains. Relax and unwind in the coastal beauty of Essaouira. All and much more to explore on the best of Morocco grand tour.
Best of Morocco Highlights:
- Best ultimate discovery tour in the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Imperial cities – Explore Rabat, Fez, and Marrakech with its colorful UNESCO Djamaa el Fna.
- Chefchaouen – The impressive mountain blue town and the Rife Mountains.
- Merzouga Sand Sea – The impressive sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Roses Valley.
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazate (CLA studios).
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritage
- The Atlas Mountains – hike Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa.
- Berbers – Meet the friendly local people and learn about their life in remote villages.
- Essaouira – Relax in the atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast
Best Tour at a Glance:
- Day 1: Fly to Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat – Chefchaouen
- Day3: Morning Sightseeing Chefchaouen – Fez
- Day 4: Sightseeing and Exploring Fez
- Day 5: Fez – Volubilis – Meknes
- Day 6: Meknes – Middle Atlas – Midelt
- Day 7: Midelt – Ziz Gorges – Merzouga
- Day 8: Merzouga – Todgha gorges – Roses Valley – Ouarzazate
- Day 9: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Hadou – Tazenakht – Taroudante
- Day 10: Taroudante – Agadir – Essaouira
- Day 11: Free day to Explore Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira – Marrakech
- Day 13: Marrakech Sightseeing
- Day 14: Free Day in Marrakech
- Day 15: The end of the Best morocco tour adventure
Tours You Might Also Like: