Morocco Luxury Sahara Tour – 8 Days
Moroccan Luxury, Imperial Cities and Sahara Tour 8 days – from 1550 € (land only)
During this comprehensive luxury Sahara tour, we’ll truly get to know the highlights of captivating Morocco on a fast- paced adventurous trip. Experience local traditions, interact with locals and Cross paths with nomads in remote stretches areas. Enjoy home cooked meals and taste the secrets of the falvorful cuisine.
Visit Casablanca’s remarkable Hassan II Mosque to discover the beauty of Moroccan architecture. Experience the energy of imperial cities as you explore souks stuffed with exotic wares. Wander through Kasbahs and spice markets. Climb onto a camel and explore the edge of the Sahara before admiring the views from the heights of the Atlas Mountains.
Intimate stays in authentic Riads with green gardens and beautiful Andalusian style courtyards. Ride a camel and appreciate the true feel for how the Sahara has so decisively shaped this culture by camping under its starry skies in a luxury tented camp between the dunes.
- Small group size—just 6-14 travelers, with an average of 10
- Discover the beauty of Moroccan architecture.
- Explore the imperial cities of Fes and Marrakech with its colorful UNESCO Djamaa el Fna site.
- Ride Camels and overnight in a Luxury Sahara camp between the dunes of Erg Chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
- The exotic Dades and Toudgha gorges. Roses Valley.
- Visit the Ait Ben hadou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Excellent reviews from our travellers, TripAdvisor
Morocco Luxury Sahara Tour at a Glance:
- Day 1: Fly to Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat – Fes
- Day 3: Sightseeing day in Fes
- Day 4: Fes – Middle Atlas – Merzouga
- Day 5: Merzouga – Todgha gorges – Dades Valley
- Day 6: Dades and Roses Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Hadou – Tichka pass – Marrakech
- Day 7: Marrakech Sightseeing
- Day 8: The end of the Luxury Tour adventure
Trips You Might also Like: