Luxury Morocco Imperial Cities Tour 8 Days
Morocco Imperial Cities Tour and Luxury Sahara Desert Camp 8 days
Luxury Morocco imperial cities tour, is your dream holiday where you will truly get to know the highlights of captivating Morocco on a fast- paced adventurous trip. Experience local traditions, interact with locals and Cross paths with nomads in remote stretches areas. Enjoy home cooked meals (Tagines…), and taste the secrets of the falvorful cuisine.
Visit Casablanca’s remarkable Hassan II Mosque to discover the beauty of Moroccan architecture. Experience the energy of imperial cities as you explore souks stuffed with exotic wares. Wander through Kasbahs and spice markets. Climb onto a camel and explore the edge of the Sahara before admiring the views from the heights of the Atlas Mountains.
Intimate stays in authentic Riads with green gardens and beautiful Andalusian style courtyards. Ride a camel and appreciate the true feel for how the Sahara has so decisively shaped this culture by camping under its starry skies in a luxury desert camp between the dunes.
Luxury Morocco Imperial cities Tour Highlights:
- Small group size—just 6-14 travelers, with an average of 10
- Discover the beauty of Moroccan architecture.
- Explore the imperial cities of Fes and Marrakech with its colorful UNESCO Djamaa el Fna site.
- Ride Camels and overnight in a Luxury Sahara camp between the dunes of Erg Chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
- The exotic Dades and Toudgha gorges. Roses Valley.
- Visit the Ait Ben hadou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Excellent reviews from our travellers, TripAdvisor
Luxury Morocco Tour and Sahara Desert at a Glance:
- Day 1: Fly to Casablanca
- Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat – Fes
- Day 3: Sightseeing day in Fes
- Day 4: Fes – Middle Atlas – Merzouga
- Day 5: Merzouga – Todgha gorges – Dades Valley
- Day 6: Dades and Roses Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Hadou – Tichka pass – Marrakech
- Day 7: Marrakech Sightseeing
- Day 8: The end of the Luxury Morocco Imperial Cities Tour adventure
Trips You Might also Like: