Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour – 4 Days
Private Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour in 4 Days
4 days and 3 nights, short and private Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour. This trip will allow us to visit the most interesting sites in Morocco. The spectacular Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n’Ticka pass (2260m) crossing Berber villages and valleys. Remote Ait Ben Haddou Kasbahs that been preserved and protected by the UNESCO as international World Heritage site, and popular shooting location for many international movies, Laurence of Arabia, Game of thrones as best examples.
Walk and hike between aromatic valleys and gorges, where rivers weave their way through beautiful oases. Jump on camel backs to cross amazing sand dunes of Moroccan Sahara Desert. Finally Experience the energy of imperial Marrakech and Fes cities as you explore souks stuffed with exotic wares and spice markets.
This is a sweet private desert excursion for anyone who has a limited holiday time, but would love to visit the desert to take in its vastness and beauty!
Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour highlights:
- Explore the imperial cities of Fez and Marrakech with its colourful UNESCO Djamaa el Fna.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Ben haddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Visit the Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazate (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Dades, Toudgha gorges and the Rose Valley.
- Camel trek and overnight in a Nomadic tent between the dunes of Erg Chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
Private Marrakech to Fes Tour at a Glance:
- Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi n Tichka Pass – Dades Valley
- Day 2: Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga
- Day 3: In Merzouga Dunes
- Day 4: Merzouga – Middle Atlas – Fes
Trips you might also like: