Sahara Desert Tour From Marrakech to Merzouga
3 Days Sahara Desert Tour From Marrakech to Merzouga Dunes Expedition
3 Days - 2 nights Sahara Desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Erg Chebbi dunes, will take us south to visit some of the most interesting and remote sites in Morocco such as, the spectacular Tizi n'Ticka pass, the highest road pass in the country. Exceptionally still and serene valleys and palm groves. Ouarzazate the tranquil city that marks the commencement of the Deep South. Ait Ben haddou Kasbah, the Dades and Todra gorges and the Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga.
This is the escape route, northbound between aromatic valleys and gorges where rivers weave their way through beautiful oases. Throughout our journey, we will be riding camels, watching Saharan sunsets and enjoying local music from our native team.
This sweet Sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga, is a brilliant holiday for anyone who has a limited time frame but would love to visit Sahara Desert to take in its vastness and beauty!
3 Days Sahara Desert Tour Highlights:
- Start and end in Marrakech
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritagesite
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Rose Valley.
- Camel trek and overnight in a Nomadic tents between the dunes of Erg chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco
- Easy to extend in Marrakech, Essaouira or the Atlas Mountains.
Sahara Desert Tour From Marrakech to Merzouga at a Glance:
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi n Tichka (2260m) - Dades Valley
Day 2: Dades Valley - Todgha Gorges - Merzouga Dunes
Day 3: Merzouga - Tazzarin - Draa Valley - Marrakech
NB: If you prefer to break the distance of the last day. Then we suggest spending the night in the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou so take a Sahara desert tour 4 days Trip.
Similar Tours and Day Trips: