Combined Trip Toubkal and Sahara 5 Days
Combined Trip, Mt Toubkal Ascent Trek and Sahara Desert Tour – 5 Days
combined trip Toubkal and Sahara allows to achieve two goals in one trip. The first is an ascent to the highest peak of Morocco and north Africa, Mt Toubkal 4167 m. Second is a fabulous Sahara tour by a Camel ride to the largest sand dunes of Morocco, Erg Chebbi dunes. Both are equally viable for Atlas Trekking Morocco and their team.
The best trip we can recommend to our guests is a combination between two Morocco highlights. Atlas Mountains and Sahara desert tour. So first part which is a trekking in the high Atlas Mountains to climb the highest peak. And the second part which is a Camel ride in Erg chebbi Dunes in Merzouga. First adventure part is including the Toubkal ascent. And the second part is lifetime experience of a camel ride and a night at the Berber camp between the Sahara dunes. This itinerary will give you a big opportunity to discover a real Berber life and experience the culture, traditions and heritage.
Cmbined Trip Highlights:
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Dades gorges, Toudgha gorges and the Roses Valley.
- Camel trek and overnight in Nomadic tente between the dunes of Erg chebbi, largest dunes in Morocco.
Combined Trip Toubkal and Sahara at a Glance:
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Neltner Refuge(3207m)
- Day 2: Refuge (3207m) – Toubkal summit (4167m) – Imlil (1750m)
- Day 3: Imlil (1750m) – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Dades Valley
- Day 4: Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga
- Day 5: Merzouga – Tazzarin – Draa Valley – Marrakech
NB: If you prefer to break the distance of day 5, then we suggest spending the night in the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou so take a 6 days Combined Trip Toubkal and Sahara.
Similar Combined Trips: