Mt Toubkal Trek Adventure 7 Days
Atlas Mountains Mt Toubkal Trek Adventure 7 Days
Toubkal is the highest peak that captivate mountaineers for centuries. Mt Toubkal trek adventure trip includes a climb to Toubkal Summit the rocky giant of North Africa the tallest in the region. Its not a picnic But is accessible to anyone in good shape and hungry for a thrilling high altitude adventure.
Traditional Berber communities line the route on this trip, and you’ll have plenty of time to learn their customs through village visits and overnight camping with hearty home-cooked meals. The views on the way up are spectacular, but nothing compares to what you’ll see (and feel) at the top.
This trekking tour in the High Atlas mountains culminates in the ascent of North Africa’s highest peak, Mount Toubkal (4167m). We begin in the valley of Imi Oughlad. Trekking through juniper forests, past Berber villages and over passes climbing steadily to a refuge at Neltner. From Neltner we set out to nearby peaks including an attempt on Mount Toubkal. A rewarding climb with views of the whole Atlas chain.
Mt Toubkal Trek highlights:
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa
- The Atlas Mountains – Hike among the stunning landscapes of the High Atlas
- Discover remote villages and learn about the tradition and culture of the friendly local people
- A superb adventurous trekking and exotic Marrakech.
Mount Toubkal Hike at a Glance:
- Day 1: Fly to Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech – Imi n Oughlad (1500m) – Tizi Oussem (1720m)
- Day 3: Tizi Oussem (1720m) – Tamssoult (2300m) – Ighouliden waterfall (2500m) – Tizi Izgarn (3030m)
- Day 4: Tizi Izgarn (3030m) – Aguelzim pass (3550m) – Neltner Refuge (3207m)
- Day 5: Ascension of Toubkal (4167 m) – Aroumd (1900m)
- Day 6: Aroumd – Imlil – Drive to Marrakech – Free Afternoon
- Day 7: The end of the tour
Treks you might also like:
- 2 Days Toubkal Summit Trek
- 3 Days Toubkal Summit Winter Climb
- Toubkal Peak and Atlas Valleys 3 Days
- Berber Villages Trek 3 Days
- Combined Trip, Toubkal and Sahara 5 Days
- Atlas Valleys and Sahara Tour 6 Days
- Morocco 2 Peaks Trek / Toubkal (4167m) and Mgoun (4071m) 14 Days