Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert Trip 4 Days
Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert in One Trip – 4 Days
Atlas Mountains and Sahara desert in one Combined Trip between two different parts of Morocco. It is The best recommend trip to our guests. So firstly we start with a trek to Atlas Mountains to climb Mt Toubkal which is the highest peak of the Atlas and Nord Africa with an altitude of 4167m that offers a spectacular views.
Secondly is the Sahara Camel ride trip in Zagora Dunes and a night at the Berber camp between the Sahara desert dunes. This itinerary will give you a big opportunity to discover a real Berber life. Experience the culture, traditions and heritage all in one Best Atlas and Desert Tour.
Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert Trip Highlights:
- Jebel Toubkal – Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa.
- Discover Berber villages and Experience the friendliness and hospitality of the Berber people.
- Visit the Ait Ben haddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritage site
- Atlas Film studios of Cinema in Ouarzazat (CLA studios).
- Explore the exotic Ouarzazat, Daraa Valley and Tamgroute, the old Koranic library.
- Camel trek and overnight in a Nomadic tente.
Combined Atlas and Desert Trip 4 Days at a Glance:
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil(1750m) – Neltner Refuge(3207m)
- Day 2: Refuge (3207m) – Toubkal summit (4167m) – Aroumd (1900m) – Imlil (1750m)
- Day 3: Imlil (1750m) – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Draa Valley – Zagoura
- Day 4: Zagoura – Tizi n Tichka (2260m) – Marrakech
Similar Trips and Tours: